B2B marketing consultancy – providing help and support when you need it
For B2B business leaders, running a business isn’t easy, there will be times when you’re so busy fighting fires that you won’t see how you can possibly develop your business and take it to the next level.
Don’t worry, we’ve introduced a range of marketing solutions to help you:
- Plug the marketing resource or skills gaps you may have from time to time.
- Develop the in-house marketing expertise you need through our training program.
- Get access to a B2B marketing expert who can spend a few hours per month providing strategic advice.
- Create a detailed Go-to-market plan that answers:
- What are you selling?
- Who are you selling it to?
- How will you reach your target market?
- Where will you promote your product?
Take a look at how we can help your business succeed and get in touch at 604-561-5480 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 1: Retained Marketing Services
Engaging us a monthly retainer from as little as half a day per month on a 3, 6, 9, or 12 month retained schedule means you always have telephone, email or in-person access to the marketing skills, experience and advice you need, when you need it.
The longer we work with you and get to understand the cross-over between your expertise and the needs of your customers’, then the easier it becomes for us to see the big picture and to help you build a sustainable competitive advantage.
Option 2: Project Management
It may be that you have a number of short-term activities such increasing sales opportunities in a particular market sector or geography. Or you may have a longer-term project such as a design a new website or deliver sales training for your sales team.
Either way we have the skills and experience to manage your project to ensure it’s delivered on time and on budget.
Option 3: Marketing Consultancy
We know there are times when you need someone to bounce ideas off, someone with an impartial view and no political baggage. We have a wealth of experience across many B2B sectors and we can share this knowledge and advice with you on a consultancy basis.
Whatever option you decide is best for you, we will deliver a solution to the highest quality. Here’s a list of some of the way we can help your business thrive.
- Help you define your business objectives
- Formulate and implement your Go-to-Market plan for success
- Audit your current website and marketing activities
- Identify methods of acquiring new customers
- Look at ways to increase profitability from your existing customer base
- Determine how to build a solid web presence and promote your business online
- Have a regular review of your campaigns or strategy
- Provide sales training
- Project manage your marketing campaigns
- Create a digital marketing plan will integrate multiple channels to help a business to get found online, increase conversions and nurture leads and opportunities through to closure.
- Plan and create your content marketing activities
- Develop your social media strategy
- Or discuss any other issues you may face