We consistently bring in revenue for our winery clients via e-mail newsletters. Would you like to generate a little extra cash flow?
The Power of Email
With its widespread reach and viral potential, email is a powerful marketing tool that allows you to connect with prospects in ways that no other marketing medium can. Email marketing is the perfect tool to grow your website traffic, boost your online wine shop’s conversion rates and track campaign results.
Email marketing remains the #1 way to increase sales. Building an email list should be a top priority for wineries. An email can remind winery customers what they’re missing, long after they leave your winery. It can invite your visitors back. It can inspire your fans to go buy that favourite bottle again or join your wine club or sign up for a winery event. To increase your conversion rates, you should be focused on driving targeted consumers to your site, which happens mostly through email marketing.
Emails are great for promoting exclusive winery events, announcing new releases, and sending out special offers.
Email newsletters are a great way to stay in touch with your current and past clients and customers. Do your emails stand out when they receive them? Make an impact with your emails!
With an audience that’s ready and waiting to hear from you, a smartly designed and well-crafted newsletter can help you sell more wine online and promote your Wine Club more than any other online marketing initiative.
Email Marketing is a proven driver of the Calls to Actions you want your current and prospective customers to take. It’s inexpensive and you can segment and target your audience specific to their interests and track the results. If your winery doesn’t have a Tasting Room, you can use emails to communicate by driving them to your website to purchase wine online and join your wine club.
Every Message You Send Must Be Worth Your Customer’s Time.
Once you know your customer base, you can develop a customer touchpoint strategy. A simple way to truly “touch” people is to congratulate, thank, and surprise new wine club members for joining your club by sending a personal greeting with the first shipment, and maybe also provide an exclusive offering. Also, send an email notifying wine club members their shipments are on its way. Provide customized offers and send out regular ” wine pairing of the month” or “recipes” in wine club email newsletters. Taste tests and informal copywriting are a great way to add a personal touch to product recommendations – people appreciate it, and it keeps them coming back!
Make Sure Your Message Reaches the Inbox!
Your customers expect to receive your recommendations based on their purchase history and web browsing profile:
- We’ll make sure your email design matches your brand – logo, color scheme, images and tone of voice.
- We’ll help you create personalized action emails that have a clear call to action. Having an effective call to action in your email marketing is a must if you want to engage and convert your customers.
- We’ll make sure your message reaches the Inbox!
This is where we come in:
- E-Mail Newsletter Consultation
- E-Mail Newsletter Mailchimp Template Design
- Compelling Copy Writing
- Compelling and Persausive Calls to Action
- Landing Page Creation for E-Mail Newsletter Links
- Promotion Planning and Implementation
- Analysis of Effectiveness. Track results per campaign, and per content type. MailChimp automatically tracks all your results per campaign.
We’ll help you:
- Define clear marketing goals for your email campaign
- Design a MailChimp template to meet your goals with a clear call to action and strong visual design
- Keep the “from name” consistent across all campaigns
- Segment your list into separate audiences, like customers, news/press, Wine club members, etc.
- Send different offers and campaigns to different audiences
- Send to different audiences at different frequencies
- Give subscribers things that non-subscribers can’t get—make them feel special, so they spread the word (and your list grows)
- Optimize your newsletter for smartphones and tablets
- Integrate your email marketing and social media profiles, such as Facebook and Twitter
- Walk you through the process of setting up and sending out emails using MailChimp
- Take advantage of reporting and analytics to track the success of your email campaign
Ready to Boost Sales? Contact us today.